Go tubular with Totally bWell. Step back to the ‘80s, the most rad and righteous decade, where the fitness craze started. It’s your annual opportunity to expand your potential and become the best possible version of you: physically, emotionally, intellectually, occupationally, socially, and spiritually. Plus, it’s a great way to fight the coronavirus blues.
Totally bWell offers an easy, old-school cool way to well-being. Join a team challenge, sign up for an individual challenge, or create your own. Totally bWell isn’t all about feeling the burn and sweating to the oldies.
Earn points by participating in a team or individual challenge, tracking your activity or food, or completing many other well-being activities. Feel a vintage vibe while you get down and complete challenges. Or, take a chill pill and find new activities to beat stress.
Ready for a Blast from the Past?
Feel psyched as you participate in challenges, earn rewards, and move through levels of ‘80s icons–Rubick’s Cube, Game Controller, Walkman, and Brick Phone. The more icons you reach, the more rewards you’ll earn.
- Let’s get physical. Or not. Improving your physical health is just one of many ways you can improve your well-being with Totally bWell. Or, choose challenges that enhance your well-being without breaking a sweat.
- Go your own way. Totally bWell gives you the ability to create your own, customized challenge. Whether you want to spend less, play more, or conquer a bad habit, you design the challenge that will help you change for good. bWell awards points for up to 12 custom challenges, but there’s no limit on how many custom challenges you can create.
- Rewards now or discounts later? You decide how to receive your wellness program rewards. Choose a reward (gift card) now* or wait and receive it as a discount on your 2022 medical premiums. But don’t forget! No matter which option you choose, you’ll need to actively redeem your rewards/discount before they expire on August 31, 2021.
Please note: *If you choose a cash reward (gift card), the Internal Revenue Code considers the gift card value as taxable income.
- Go retro with your spouse. Totally bWell welcomes spouses to participate so you can set wellness goals, learn, and enjoy success together. While spouses are not eligible for bWell rewards, inviting your spouse to join could help propel you both into making positive, healthier choices together. To invite your spouse to Totally bWell, log in to mybmcwellness.com after registering and select the Family option from your profile menu.
- Unlimited expert support and advice. If you need help getting stoked about your well-being journey, a Lifestyle Motivator from Marquee Health, BMC’s wellness partner, can help guide and encourage you. And there’s no limit on the amount of support and motivation you can request before well-being becomes a new way of life. Consultations with Lifestyle Motivators are available at your convenience by phone, video, or webchat. You can even earn points for meeting with your Lifestyle Motivator.
- Easy access. Use the iOS or Android app to make updates, join a challenge and more. Automated text messages make it easy and fun to record progress on challenges. You can also sync your fitness compatible tracker, WiFi smart scale, glucose monitor and blood monitor to mybmcwellness.com.
- Go back to University. Watch over 100 quality videos covering topics, such as Work Happier Now, Remote Leadership, and Money Camp, available 24/7 at mybmcwellness.com and the mobile app for iOS and Android.
Go for Retro Rewards
Go for the Brick Phone. Participants earning 8,000 bWell points and reaching the Brick Phone level by August 31, 2021, are eligible to win rad prizes.
Welcome, all. All BMC employees can join Totally bWell. You earn 1,000 bWell points and a $100 discount on your 2022 medical premiums, or a reward valued at $100 when you complete the online Well-Being Survey and get a biometric health screening.
How to Get Started:
- Check out the challenges at mybmcwellness.com.
- Take the online Well-Being Survey.
- Participate in a health screening.
- Start earning rewards.
Learn about bWell
You can choose from four ways to participate in bWell and track your activities: website, text messages, wellness devices, and mobile app. Watch this short video to learn more.
Download the App
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the 2020/2021 bWell program period?
Earn points by completing challenges between October 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021.
What is a biometric health screening?
A biometric health screening is a quick, confidential test that builds an overall picture of your health. It provides important health numbers, including measures on cholesterol, blood sugar, and more. You will walk away with vital health numbers and ideas on where you can focus while pursuing a healthier lifestyle.
What are the 2020/2021 bWell biometric health screening requirements?
Update your biometric numbers.
|Off-site options include
|Going to LabCorp with a voucher
||October 1, 2020, to August 15, 2021
|Going to a physician as part of an annual preventive/wellness exam
October 1, 2020, to August 15, 2021
Good to know: When you participate in preventive exams such as your annual physical and dental exams between October 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021, you can earn up to 600 bWell points for the Prevent It challenge.