Start building wellness your way with bWell Builds. It’s your opportunity to strengthen your mind and body, invest in healthy relationships and ensure your life and overall well-being are thriving. With bWell Builds, everything is well-some!
bWell Builds is about fun, plain and simple—and this year’s bWell Builds program offers you more opportunities to compete in challenges that won’t leave you breathless and sweaty. No matter who you are or where you are in your wellness journey, bWell Builds has something for you.
Ready to Level Up?
As a player in bWell Builds, you beat levels by building kits (participating in challenges). The more levels you conquer, the more rewards you’ll earn. But the best part? You’re never in it alone.
- Introducing No Sweat Challenges. This year, you’ll enjoy challenges that improve your well-being without breaking a sweat.
- Dream It, Do It. bWell Builds gives you the ability to create your own, customized challenge. Whether you want to spend less, play more or conquer a bad habit, you design the challenge that will help you change for good. Points will be awarded for up to 12 custom challenges, but there’s no limit on how many custom challenges you can create.
- Rewards Now or Discounts Later? You decide how to receive your wellness program rewards. Choose a reward now* or wait and receive it as a discount on your 2021 medical premiums. But don’t forget! No matter which option you choose, you’ll need to actively redeem your rewards/discount before they expire on August 31, 2020.
Please note: *If you choose a cash reward (gift card), the Internal Revenue Code considers the gift card value as taxable income.
- Invite Your Spouse. bWell Builds welcomes spouses to participate so you can set wellness goals, learn and enjoy success together. While spouses are not eligible for BMC rewards, inviting your spouse to join you can help propel you both into making positive, healthier choices together. To invite your spouse to bWell Builds, log in to mybmcwellness.com after registering and select the Family option.
- Unlimited Expert Support and Advice. If you and your spouse need help on your wellness journey, a Lifestyle Motivator from Marquee Health can help guide and encourage you. And there’s no limit on the amount of support and motivation you can request before well-being becomes a new way of life. Consultations with Lifestyle Motivators are available at your convenience by phone, video or web chat. You can even earn points for meeting with your Lifestyle Motivator!
- Easy Access. Use the Apple or Android app to make updates, join a challenge and more. Automated text messages make it easy and fun to record progress on challenges. You can also sync your fitness compatible tracker, WiFi smart scale, glucose monitor and blood monitor to mybmcwellness.com.
- Go Back to University. Watch over 100 quality videos covering 15 health-related topics, such as blood pressure, chronic pain management, weight control and tobacco cessation, available 24/7 at mybmcwellness.com and the mobile app.
Stack Up Rewards
- Room at the Top. Participants earning 8,000 bWell points and reaching the Master Builder level are eligible to win awesome prizes.
- Everything Is Cool When You’re Part of a Team! As a BMC employee, you’re already part of the team. All BMC employees can join bWell Builds. You earn 1,000 bWell points and a reward valued at $100 when you complete the online Well-Being Survey and complete a biometric health screening. If you earn 8,000 bWell points by August 31, 2020, you will be eligible for awesome prizes.
How to Get Started:
- Check out the challenges at mybmcwellness.com.
- Take the online Well-Being Survey.
- Participate in a health screening.
- Start earning rewards.
Learn about bWell
Download the App
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the 2019/2020 bWell program period?
Earn points by completing challenges between October 1, 2019 and August 31, 2020.
What is a biometric health screening?
A biometric health screening is a quick, confidential test that builds an overall picture of your health. It provides important health numbers, including measures on cholesterol, blood sugar and more. You will walk away with vital health numbers and ideas on where you can focus to pursue a healthier lifestyle.
What are the 2019/2020 bWell biometric health screening requirements?
Update your biometric numbers.