In your first 31 days
You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll for benefits. After 31 days, you won’t be able to enroll or make changes to your benefits until annual enrollment (typically in the October/November timeframe), unless you get married, have a baby or experience another qualified status change…
In your first 31 days
You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll for benefits. After 31 days, you won’t be able to enroll or make changes to your benefits until annual enrollment (typically in the October/November timeframe), unless you get married, have a baby or experience another qualified status change. Learn more about changing your benefits in the Benefits Guide and watch the video.
To enroll, go to My BMC Compensation & Benefits, and click on Go To Your Benefits Resources then click on Enroll in Your Benefits! Our enrollment website, Your Benefits Resources (YBR), will take you through everything you need to do in just a few simple steps. See the Paycheck Costs for medical, dental and vision plans.
If you’re enrolling dependents, you will need to provide documentation to support their eligibility — like a marriage license and birth certificate — and send it to YBR within 45 days of your hire date.
If you don’t enroll yourself or your eligible dependents within 31 days of your hire date, you will NOT receive medical coverage but you will be automatically covered by these BMC benefits:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Basic Long-Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident
- Employee Assistance Program
Questions? If you have difficulty accessing the site or have questions about your benefit options, please call YBR at 1-877-262-4849. Representatives are available from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Once you’ve been with BMC one week, remember to:
- Sign up for the BMC 401(k) Savings Plan. You can get the most from BMC’s matching contribution to your account by contributing 5% of your eligible pay, but if that’s too much, start small, say at 2% and work your way up over a couple of years.
- Start earning wellness rewards. After you’ve selected or opted out of a BMC medical plan, create your bWell account at mybmcwellness.com and start earning bWell rewards. Learn more.
- Make your benefits mobile. Use your benefits on-the-go with mobile apps, available at Stop 5.
Make this the day you enroll in the BMC 401(k) Savings Plan on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. In about the time it takes to download an app, you can choose to enroll with a savings approach that’s right for you.
Text Start to 343898 or Go to NetBenefits.com/Easy
After enrolling, you can adjust your approach any time to fit your changing needs.
See all of the plan’s highlights at NetBenefits.com, or get help enrolling from a Fidelity Representative at 1-866-546-4424.
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.